Place:


Ceidio  Caernarvonshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Ceidio like this:

CEIDIO, a parish in Pwllheli district, Carnarvon; 2¾ miles SW by W of Nevin, and 7 SW of Pwllheli. Post Town, Nevin, under Pwllheli. Acres, 1,081. Real property, £1,044. Pop., 154. Houses, 25. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Bangor. Value, £85. Patron, T. P. J. Parry, Esq.

Ceidio through time

Ceidio is now part of Gwynedd district. Click here for graphs and data of how Gwynedd has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Ceidio itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Ceidio, in Gwynedd and Caernarvonshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/12217

Date accessed: 19th October 2021


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Ceidio ".